The last Close Beta Event for Europe (CBT-5) is on it’s way and it’s going to be live this Friday. Patch Notes and Server Opening Times are already being released and on Saturday will be a special in-game event.
The servers for CBT 5 will be available between Friday, the 13th of April 2012, at 3pm until midnight on Sunday, the 15th of April 2012.
All times are CEST / GMT +2.
Server Setup and Languages:
- Server 1: Arborea – Type: PvE – Language: EN/EU
- Server 2: Velika – Type: PvE – Language: EN/EU
- Server 3: Essenia – Type: PvP – Language: EN/EU
- Server 4: Westonia – Type: PvP – Language: EN/EU
- Server 5: Sylvanoth – Type: PvE – Language: DE
- Server 6: Baldera – Type: PvE – Language: FR
If you are new and interested in PvP we encourage you to join the server “Westonia”. The “Essenia” server is currently crowded, so if you want to avoid server queues we recommend joining the players on “Westonia”.
Please be aware that the level cap will remain at 38.
All characters will be deleted at the end of this closed beta session.
Event for CBT 5:
Spies who infiltrated Argon camps found some alarming documents. We were told that the Argons are preparing for an attack on Velika so we’re calling for your help! Our experienced troops are fighting the Argon armies at the front line so we will need the help from every new member of the Valkyon Federation to defend Velika at all costs! Luckily our troops found the documents before the attack launched and can tell us when the invasion is planned to happen.
The day of the attack is Saturday, April 14th 2012 at the following times:
- Arborea: 12 pm – 12:45 pm
- Velika: 1 pm – 1:45 pm
- Essenia: 2 pm – 2:45 pm
- Westonia: 3 pm – 3:45 pm
- Sylvanoth: 4 pm – 4:45 pm
- Baldera: 5 pm – 5:45 pm
All times in CEST/ GMT +2.
Patch Notes – CBT 5:
- Due to the player feedback the difficulty for characters from level 1 to 15 was increased, this was mainly done by reducing the overall HP of characters by roughly 30%. This value will gradually adjust until it reaches the old values around level 20. As this is only part of the difficulty changes, there might be further changes and adjustments for the upcoming versions.
- The maximum of characters you can type into all chat channels have been doubled. So you can be sure to explain everything in detail, after you accidently caused a wipe.
- You would like to know the level of another player before going into PvP action? Well from now on you can see the level of other players by pointing your crosshair over them.
- General information on the beta schedule and character wipes until release can be found here.
- If you missed the information about the PvE and PvP servers, you can look it up in the news about CBT 1.
Everyone who owns a valid pre-order or CBT key will be able to participate in CBT 5.
In case you haven’t pre-ordered yet and might miss the bonuses, click on the image bellow and get access to all remaining test sessions.
Source: Official Site